FXPro offers a demo account to all its clients to train on. A demo account is ideal for traders who want to learn to trade without incurring trading risks or losses. FXPro clients can practice forex trading in a 100% risk-free environment.
FXPro at a Glance
|🔎 Broker’s Name||FXPro|
|📅 Year Founded||2006|
|📍 Head Office||FxPro UK HQ
13-14 Basing-hall str., City of London,
EC2V 5BQ, UK
|⚖️ Financial Regulatory Bodies||FCA, CySec, FSCA and SCB|
|FCA Reg no||509956|
|CySEC||license no. 078/07|
|FSCA||authorization no. 45052|
|SCB||license no. SIA-F184|
|🚀 Welcome Bonus||No|
|📒 Account Types||MT4, MT4 Instant, MT4 Fixed, MT5, cTrader, FxPro|
|☪️ Islamic Account||Yes|
|💰 Minimum Deposit||$100 (recommended $1000)|
|👍 Demo Trading Account available||Yes|
|💳 Deposit with credit/debit account||Yes|
|💳 Deposit with Bank Wire||Yes|
|💰 Maximum Leverage||Max 1:30 (FxPro UK & FxPro Financial Services), max 1:200 (FxPro Global Markets) 1:500 only Pro traders|
|💰 Spreads||Floating (MT4 Fixed account offers fixed spreads on 9 majors)|
|💰 Minimum Lot Size||0.01|
|💰 Maximum Lot Size||10 000|
|💰 Deposit Fee||No|
|💰 Withdrawal fee||No|
|💰 Spread Fee||EURUSD from 1.4pips (from 0.2 on cTrader account)|
|📒 Spread Type||Floating (MT4 Fixed account offers fixed spreads on 9 majors)|
|💰 Commission Fee||cTrader only – $4.5 per 1.0 lot traded, when you enter and close position|
|💰 Inactivity fee||Yes – 15$ after 12 months, then 5$ each month|
|💻 Web Availability||Yes|
|📱 Mobile Availability||Yes|
|👨💼 Customer Service||24/5|
|🔎 Open an Account||👉 Click Here|
FXPro Review – 5 key points quick overview:
- FXPro at a Glance
- How to set up an FXPro Demo Account
- FXPro Demo Account Features
- FXPro Pro and Cons
- Frequently Asked Questions
How to set up an FXPro Demo Account
1. Step 1 – Register an account
To open an account is quick and easy. Make your way to the website and select the “Open trading account” or “Register” tabs
2. Step 2 – Complete your information
Complete your relevant information in the fields required and select “register”
An account verification process is usually mandatory due to regulatory requirements, so keep a copy of your ID and a proof of residency document ready for the last step.
Note that this ‘Know Your Client (KYC) process, may only be necessary once you decide to move forward and work with real money.
3. Step 3 – Complete process and start practicing
Complete all the further requested info, upload documents and verify the account. Once verified we start trading.
FXPro Demo Account Features
- When you open a FxPro demo account and log in, you get $500 000 in virtual cash to trade with. You can download various demo platforms, including MT4, MT5 and cTrader.
- The demo server makes for a great central trading hub to get familiar with markets and develop strategies. There are even occasional demo contests where you can put your practice to the test against other traders.
- Once your confidence has grown you can upgrade to a live account.
- FXPro’s demo account imitates the conditions of a live trading account and gives traders access to the same functions, features, and options they would have on a live trading account, with the exception that the demo account is risk-free since they make use of virtual funds to conduct their trading. Due to this, traders cannot withdraw any profits which are made on the demo account.
FXPro Pro and Cons
|✔️ Pros||❌ Cons|
|Regulated with several different bodies||Does not offer its services in all countries due to legal jurisdictions|
|Wide selection of market instruments|
|Range of account types|
|Little to zero commissions charged|
|Reputable trading platforms|
You might also like: FXPro Review
You might also like: FXPro Account Types Overview
You might also like: FXPro Fees and Spreads
You might also like: FXPro Islamic Account Overview
You might also like: FXPro Minimum Deposit
You might also like: FXPro Sign up Bonus
Frequently Asked Questions
Does FXPro offer a demo account?
Yes, a demo account is available from FXPro.
Is FXPro a good broker for beginner traders?
Yes, FXPro offers a good trading environment for beginner traders.
Is FXPro legal in South Africa?
Yes, it is regulated by the FSCA, the legal regulatory authority in South Africa.
How long is the demo account valid?
The demo account can be used unlimited.
Which platforms are supported by FXPro?
- MetaTrader 4,
- MetaTrader 5
Featured SA Shares Writer and Forex Analyst.